This is to announce a new electronic preprint concerning meadows. The paper entitled “Universality of univariate mixed fractions in divisive meadows” (arXiv:1707.00499v1 [math.RA] ) has now been archived. This preprint shows that univariate fractions, i.e. terms over the signature of divisive meadows with at most one variable that are of the form p/q, can be transformed to sums of a polynomial and a simple fraction, i.e. a fraction without proper subterms that are fractions, in the equational theory of meadows of characteristic zero.
- Universality of Univariate Mixed Fractions in Divisive Meadows
- Adams Conditioning and Likelihood Ratio Transfer Mediated Inference
- Conditional Values in Signed Meadow Based Axiomatic Probability Calculus
- Probability Functions in the Context of Signed Involutive Meadows
- Fracpairs and Fractions over a Reduced Commutative Ring